We create iconic brands with ambitious companies and we’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to create these brands with us.
You will be a leader amongst a team of designers, writers, technologists, producers, and project managers who are obsessed with creating amazing work.
As a critical part of our Client Service team, you’ll use your 8+ years of agency or client experience to manage and strengthen our client relationships, while driving and managing the creative work.
You will collaboratively lead our clients through the branding process using your experience and skill to solve their business opportunities. You will then transition relationships into ongoing partnerships, helping the brands you create to become the iconic brands within their sector.
Bert is an award-winning branding agency with a global outlook.
Our work covers three main areas:
1. The creation of new brands.
2. Evolving existing brands.
3. Helping these brands grow (we are full service at this point, with a sharp focus on building brand value and business growth).
Dedicating ourselves to branding has helped us become recognised specialists in our field. We create corporate, product and service brands for some of the UK and Europe's largest and most progressive businesses.
Co-Creation is our preferred methodology. We were one of the first UK agencies to use Co-Creation as a method for creating brands. This collaborative, participatory way of stimulating and channelling creativity has since become widely recognised as best practice.
We still lead the field having developed our proprietary three stage process for creating brands. The principles of Co-Creation sit at the very heart of this process and continue to influence how we work and all we produce.
As Senior Account Manager, finding, nurturing and growing clients from relationship to partnership will be your primary focus.
People will love working with you, for your skill, your clarity in communication, your consistency in keeping your promises (delivering what you say and more) and your ability to deliver an exceptional experience (we’ll help you with the latter part, the way we work has interaction and fun at its core).
Working closely with our Chief Executive, the Studio and our Head of Strategy you will collaboratively lead our clients through the branding process and through our ‘Connect’ process, helping these brands and businesses grow to reach their full potential.
You will be comfortable operating the detail of each project, whilst also maintaining focus on the bigger picture.
You are brilliantly organised and have the ability to manage large projects and multiple work streams within each.
You have vast experience and knowledge of how to develop and grow brands, across a wide range of creative, digital and marketing processes, products and platforms. Examples include brand strategy, brand identity, design, photography, video & motion graphics, print production, packaging, advertising & campaign activation, digital strategy, digital design and development.
You thrive in a flexible, ever-changing environment. Your attitude, calm under pressure, resilience, and focus are an inspiration to others.
You’ll be an extremely positive self-starter, and you’ll have real skill and experience in keeping everyone focused, motivated and happy throughout a project.
You are always looking to improve and for ways to advance our agency and relationships.
• Excellence in building and growing relationships.
• Specialism in branding.
• Expertise in leading, managing and delivering creative projects.
• Strong understanding of business and how creativity can impact upon business growth.
• Confident in working with senior leaders.
• Strong in live / collaborative environments.
• Exceptional presenter.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, you will be able to convey your ideas brilliantly.
• Ability to read people and rooms.
• Strong, fast thinker. You’ll need to solve problems on the spot, based on your years of experience.
• Minimum 8 years experience working at an agency, in a brand consultancy role or in a similar client-side role.
• Leading, managing and delivering national or international scale branding projects.
• Devising and delivering multi-channel brand campaigns.
• Leading internal teams, including creative studios, through branding projects in a clear, inspiring way.
• Managing time, budgets and resources and teams through your projects.
• Delivering excellence with grace, low-drama and a solutions oriented approach.
• Complete flexibility in work from home / at the studio.
• Home office setup.
• Competitive salary (based on geography).
• 28x days holiday.
• Individual learning / training budget on any area of your choice (related to your work).
• Health & wellbeing monthly allowance.
• Cycle-to-Work scheme.
• New client referral bonus.
• New Apple hardware setup.
• Opportunity to join team excursions and trips (overseas when we’re able to do so again!)
Submit your CV and relevant supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Senior Account Manager 2022.
Close Date: Monday 17th January 2022.
No recruiters please. We are going direct with this one.